The Chronicles of Travelling Steve

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Bucketing down

I reckon there's been at least 6 or 8 inches of snow fall in the last 24 hours. I'm certain of the fact that this is bad news for anyone out driving on the roads because I was out there in the car earlier today and there's no way I'm leaving the house again until the graders have taken a couple of thousand tons of snow and moved them so that they're not in my way anymore. The only thing worse than this much snow on the roads is freezing rain so thank heavens for small mercies! So far this is taking the cake as the biggest dump of snow in Edmonton that I've experienced so far, even the native Edmontonians are a little surprised. Our balcony snowman is looking a little worse for wear.

Plenty of fresh white stuff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home